The new Ranch Series® Broadcast Feeder is designed for the deer hunter who wants to feed without worries of varmints accessing it whenever they want; it’s also great for users who want to schedule feeds for ground-fed animals (chickens, for example). The large varmint guard keeps animals out of reach of the spin-plate, while the powder-coated metal construction protects against harsh elements and varmint damage. Powered by a 12V motor, the kit is a step up from other standard 6V broadcast feeders. Plus, with two available hoppers with giant capacities to choose from—300 lbs. or 450 lbs.—you’ll make fewer trips to the field for fill-ups.
Easy Set Timer: Learn how to program your digital timer by watching our tutorial.
Pro tip: Hang the hopper lid by its handle on one of the top tabs to make fill-ups even easier!
- Feed should be around .25 inches in diameter or smaller on its longest side. Whole, clean kernel corn is recommended. Corn mixed well with soybeans or protein pellets can be effective; however, mixing could cause clogging depending on the ratio of corn to the additive or type/brand of the additive.
- Do not use protein pellets alone, as they will absorb moisture and swell, causing the feeder to clog. For protein pellet feeding, we recommend using one of our polymer gravity feeders, the Ranch Series Gravity Feeder, or the Ranch Series Auger Feeder/Kit.
- Do not use mineral powders or feed containing mineral powders, as they can cause corrosion of metal parts.
- For feeding with blends containing protein pellets and mineral powders, we recommend using one of our polymer gravity feeders.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Powder-coated metal construction with stainless-steel hardware
- Hopper capacities available: 300 lbs. and 450 lbs.
- Includes Broadcast feeder kit and Varmint Guard
- Adjustable spin plate height for various feed types
- 12V motor (requires one 12V 7Ah battery, sold separately)
- Feeder height: 5.5 ft. (8 total leg sections)
- Adjustable leg orientation: 0° or 15°
- Easy Set programmable timer
- Compatible with Moultrie Feeder Activator (sold separately, Part #: MFHP53863)
- Quick-Lock feeder kit capability using adapter (sold separately, Part #: MFP80085)
- 1 year warranty