Ranch Series Broadcast Feeder
The new Ranch Series Broadcast Feeder is designed for the deer hunter who wants to feed without worries of varmints accessing it whenever they want; it’s also great for users who want to schedule feeds for ground-fed animals (chickens, for example). The large varmint guard keeps animals out of reach of the spin-plate, while the powder-coated metal construction protects against harsh elements and varmint damage. Powered by a 12V motor, the kit is a step up from other standard 6V broadcast feeders. Plus, with two available hoppers with giant capacities to choose from—300 lbs. or 450 lbs.—you’ll make fewer trips to the field for fill-ups.
Easy Set Timer: Learn how to program your digital timer by watching our tutorial.
Pro tip: Hang the hopper lid by its handle on one of the top tabs to make fill-ups even easier!
Explore more: Increase the versatility of your new Ranch Series feeder by adding the Ranch Series Auger Feeder Kit to your gear! Plus, check out the Ranch Series Gravity Feeder!
- Powder-coated metal construction with stainless-steel hardware
- Hopper capacities available: 300 lbs. and 450 lbs.
- Includes Broadcast feeder kit and Varmint Guard
- Adjustable spin plate height for various feed types
- 12V motor (requires one 12V 7ah battery, not included)
- Feeder height: 5.5 ft. (8 leg sections)
- Adjustable leg orientation: 0° or 15°
- Easy Set programmable timer
- Compatible with Moultrie Feeder Activator (sold separately, Part #: MFHP53863)
- Quick-Lock feeder kit capability using adapter (sold separately, Part #: MFP80085)
- 1 year warranty