The Ranch Series Auger Feeder was designed with the hobby farmer in mind but is very versatile in its operation. A powerful 12V gear motor drives the heavy-duty stainless-steel auger shaft, allowing you to use a variety of feed types depending on what's needed for your animals. Feed is dispensed through a galvanized steel pipe to eliminate worries of corrosion for users who prefer to use feed mixes. The auger kit includes a discharge chute for dispensing feed through enclosures into troughs or containers for numerous kinds of animals (e.g., cattle, sheep), or the feed can drop straight to the ground. The feeder legs can be set up straight so that your feeder can discharge through a gate/fence, or angled at 15 degrees (recommended for most situations) to provide the most stability.
The Ranch Series Auger Feeder is built to last thanks to powder-coated metal construction, and it’s available in two giant hopper sizes—300 lbs. capacity and 450 lbs. capacity—to best fit your needs. Schedule out your feeds using the Easy Set programmable timer and adjust the power settings as needed; we recommend high power if using a high-friction feed.
Easy Set Timer: Learn how to program your digital timer by watching our tutorial.
Pro tip: Hang the hopper lid by its handle on one of the top tabs to make fill-ups even easier!
Explore more: Increase the versatility of your new Ranch Series feeder by adding the Ranch Series Broadcast Feeder Kit to your gear. Plus, check out the Ranch Series Gravity Feeder!
- The stainless-steel auger is a great option for most sweet feeds, pellets, and mixes; however, cattle/horse cubes that are very large (with a diameter of approximately 3/4 in.) are too large to feed through the auger.
- Do not use mineral powders or feed containing mineral powders, as they can cause corrosion of metal parts.
- For feeding with blends containing mineral powders, we recommend using one of our polymer gravity feeders.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Powder-coated metal construction with stainless-steel hardware
- Hopper capacities available: 300 lbs. and 450 lbs.
- Includes stainless-steel auger feeder kit
- Adjustable/removable feed discharge chute
- 12V motor (requires one 12V 7ah battery, not included)
- Feeder height: 5.5 ft. (8 leg sections)
- Adjustable leg orientation: 0° or 15°
- Easy Set programmable timer
- Compatible with Moultrie Feeder Activator (sold separately, Part #: MFHP53863)
- Quick-Lock feeder kit capability using adapter (sold separately, Part #: MFP80085)
- 1 year warranty