The Ranch Series® Gravity Feeder is a simple solution to feeding deer without the hassle of batteries, timers, or disruptive loud noises. It is available in two giant capacities—300 lbs. and 450 lbs.—and its powder-coated metal construction ensures your feeder will last a long time.
Simply fill the feeder’s hopper with your preferred corn or feed, and the gravity kit will take care of the rest. With four ports that retain the feed at the ideal height for whitetail deer, you can be sure that wildlife will have full access to feed as long as some remains in the hopper.
Pro tip: Hang the hopper lid by its handle on one of the top tabs to make fill-ups even easier!
- Do not use mineral powders or feed containing mineral powders, as they can cause corrosion of metal parts.
- For feeding with blends containing mineral powders, we recommend using one of our polymer gravity feeders.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Powder-coated metal construction with stainless-steel hardware
- Hopper capacities available: 300 lbs. and 450 lbs.
- Includes Gravity Feeder Kit with four ports
- Feeder height: 7 ft. (12 leg sections)
- Adjustable leg orientation: 0° or 15°
- Quick-Lock feeder kit capability using adapter (sold separately, Part #: MFP80085)
- 1 year warranty