Compatible with the new durable metal Ranch Series® feeders, the Ranch Series Auger Feeder Kit is ideal for hobby farmers or land managers and was designed to dispense various feed types for animals like deer, cattle, sheep, and more. A 12V gear motor drives the stainless-steel auger shaft, which helps prevent corrosion. This Auger Feeder Kit includes a discharge chute for dispensing feed through enclosures into troughs or containers, or the feed can drop straight to the ground.
See mounting and installation instructions in the manual via the link below.
Easy Set Timer: Learn how to program your digital timer by watching our tutorial.
- The stainless-steel auger is a great option for most sweet feeds, pellets, and mixes; feed should be around .25 inches in diameter or smaller on its longest side. NOTE: Cattle/horse cubes that are very large (with a diameter of approximately .75 inches) are too large to feed through the auger.
- Do not use mineral powders or feed containing mineral powders, as they can cause corrosion of metal parts.
- For feeding with blends containing mineral powders, we recommend using one of our polymer gravity feeders.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Powder-coated metal construction with stainless-steel hardware
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel auger
- Adjustable/removable feed chute
- 12V motor (requires one 12V 7ah battery, sold separately)
- Easy Set programmable timer
- Compatible with Ranch Series feeder hoppers and Moultrie 55-gallon barrels
- Compatible with Moultrie Feeder Activator (sold separately, Part #: MFHP53863)
- 1 year warranty