The Ranch Series® Broadcast Feeder Kit is ideal for deer hunters feeding corn, along with users who want to schedule feeds for ground-fed animals (chickens, for example). This kit is driven by a powerful 12V motor, and the powder-coated metal construction protects against harsh weather elements and varmints.
See mounting and installation instructions in the manual via the link below.
Easy Set Timer: Learn how to program your digital timer by watching our tutorial.
- Feed should be around .25 inches in diameter or smaller on its longest side. Whole, clean kernel corn is recommended. Corn mixed well with soybeans or protein pellets can be effective; however, mixing could cause clogging depending on the ratio of corn to the additive or type/brand of the additive.
- Do not use protein pellets alone, as they will absorb moisture and swell, causing the feeder to clog. For protein pellet feeding, we recommend using one of our polymer gravity feeders, the Ranch Series Gravity Feeder, or the Ranch Series Auger Feeder/Kit.
- Do not use mineral powders or feed containing mineral powders, as they can cause corrosion of metal parts.
- For feeding with blends containing protein pellets and mineral powders, we recommend using one of our polymer gravity feeders.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Powder-coated metal construction
- Broadcast feeder kit only
- Adjustable spin plate height for various feed types
- 12V motor (requires one 12V 7ah battery, sold separately)
- Easy Set programmable timer
- Compatible with Ranch Series feeder hoppers and Moultrie metal barrels
- Compatible with Moultrie Feeder Activator (sold separately, Part #: MFHP53863)
- 1 year warranty