New item Warranty
Click below to register a warranty on your new Moultrie product:
Returns & Replacement Process
Even if your product is still under warranty, start by contacting customer service. A Return Authorization from customer service is required to initiate a return.
If directed by customer service, complete the form below and mail with your return:
What to send us:
- Completed Return Form
- Completed copy of warranty form information or Proof of Purchase
- Product to be returned/replaced – remove all accessories (i.e., SD cards, batteries, solar panels, etc.) before shipping. Any accessories received by Moultrie cannot be returned.
We recommend you ship your package in a traceable manner. We are not be responsible for any products without a delivery confirmation.
3280 Highway 31, Suite B
Calera, AL 35040
Moultrie will cover the cost to ship the replacement item back to you within the Continental United States.
International customers may be subject to duties, fees and taxes assessed to any returns - whether in or out of warranty - as imposed by their home country.
- Cameras: All 2016 and newer cameras (except Game Spy) include a 2-year extended warranty if registered within 60 days from date of purchase; with valid proof of purchase from an authorized Moultrie Dealer. Otherwise, all other products, including 2015 and prior cameras, carry a standard 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. The warranty covers manufacturer’s defects as determined upon testing at the sole discretion of Moultrie. If the product is determined to be defective, Moultrie will replace the product. If a same model replacement is not available, we will substitute with the closest equivalent model. This excludes any sale or refurbished items.
- Discounted and Refurb Products: All discounted and refurbished items purchased from Moultrie are covered for 90-days from the date of purchase. If you have not registered your warranty, you will be required to provide receipt of purchase.
- Not Covered by Warranty: Our warranty does not cover any failures or defects caused by one or more of the following: incorrect installations, abuse, alterations or modifications not performed by Moultrie, poor handling, misuse, accidents, improper packaging, abnormal use, insects, incidental physical damage, shock, power failures/surges, lightning or weather related conditions. Warranty does not apply to any product or part thereof where the original serial number has been altered, modified, defaced or removed. Warranty does not cover damage or loss as a result of transportation of the products.
- If you purchased your item directly from Moultrie, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to return the item for refund.
- For all other products, please contact customer service.