Moultrie is excited to announce the launch of its new line of accessories designed exclusively for Ranch Series® feeders. Featuring innovative attachments such as the Ranch Series 12V Solar Panel, the Ranch Series Dual Chute, and the Ranch Series Axis Trough, users can have unparalleled flexibility and convenience in managing their feeding setups.
Ranch Series Dual Chute: Customize Your Feeding Setup
The new Ranch Series Dual Chute is the perfect solution for separating feed when using your Ranch Series Auger Feeder! Evenly disperse feed between wildlife and livestock using the two fully adjustable chutes, capable of extending up to 18.5” in length and rotating a full 180°. This attachment offers a variety of feeding setups, allowing you to distribute feed into separate piles or containers from either side of the feeder all at the same time, making feeding even easier than before.
- Dual feed chutes extendable up to 18.5" and capable of rotating 180°
- Sturdy metal construction
- Designed for feeding pellets and other small-to-medium-sized kernel feed
- Pair up to two Ranch Series Axis Troughs (sold separately) for seamless automatic feeding on both sides.
Ranch Series Axis Trough: Ultimate Versatility
The Ranch Series Axis Trough adds even more versatility to your feeding setup. With a generous 5-gallon capacity, the Axis Trough is perfect for feeding small-to-medium-sized livestock and wildlife. Easily install the Axis Trough by attaching the sturdy metal brackets to the feeder legs, ensuring they are positioned at a 15° angle for proper mounting. The adjustment holes allow you to situate the trough between 0° and 180° to achieve your desired level while multiple weep holes, located on the bottom of the trough, help to dispose of unwanted water collection and prevent feed spoilage. The new Ranch Series Axis Trough can be paired with the Ranch Series Auger Feeder for automatic feeding or with the Ranch Series Broadcast and Gravity Feeders for supplemental feeding (each sold separately).
- Powder-coated metal construction
- Multi-angle adjustment capability (0°, 15°, 90°, 180°)
- 5-gallon volume capacity
- Drain holes prevent water pooling in the bottom of the trough
- Compatible with all 300 and 450 lb. capacity Ranch Series feeders (sold separately)
Ranch Series 12V Solar Panel: Power Your Feeder Sustainably
Compatible with the Ranch Series Auger and Broadcast Feeders, the Ranch Series 12V Solar Panel makes powering your feeder a breeze. The panel easily mounts to the feeder hopper's lid using existing hardware, and the wire with a 6-ft. metal conduit passes through to the battery via grommets built into the hopper and feeder kit. Metal collets are included to secure the wire conduit, preventing any interference from varmints. This solar panel ensures a continuous and sustainable power source for your feeder, reducing the need for frequent battery changes.
- 12V solar panel extends the battery life of your Ranch Series Auger and Broadcast Feeders
- Use with any 12V rechargeable battery with F1 terminals (sold separately)
- Connects to battery with standard insulated slide connectors
- Metal wire conduit protects against damage from varmints
Ranch Series Feeder Feet
Stabilize your 300 and 450 lb. Ranch Series feeders on different terrain with Moultrie’s Ranch Series Feeder Feet 4-Pack, released in 2023. Simply insert feeder feet into feeder legs until the push button snaps into place within the integrated hole in the leg.