Moultrie Mobile Edge Cellular Trail Camera Bundle (Refurb)
Meet the Edge: the easy-to-use, feature-packed cellular trail camera innovation from Moultrie Mobile. The Edge is the next generation of cellular trail camera technology, providing unrivaled ease-of-use and engineered to deliver industry-best image quality, cellular connectivity, and battery life.
One camera, multiple major cellular networks: With cellular coverage provided by multiple nationwide networks, Auto Connect technology connects your camera to the strongest cellular network in your area – without ever swapping SIM cards.
No SD card required! With built-in memory, you won't need to buy or format finicky SD cards. Unlimited cloud storage ensures that all of your pictures are always available for you to view and manage using the Moultrie Mobile app, and Edge automatically manages its built-in memory to make room for new images.
Run your camera longer on fewer batteries. Operate efficiently with 8 AAs or install 16 AAs to enjoy extended life when you deploy your Edge in difficult-to-access locations. Edge operates on either Alkaline or Lithium AAs and is compatible with Moultrie solar power accessories (sold separately).
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Edge offers reliability with Auto Connect technology, which automatically detects and connects to the strongest signal from multiple nationwide networks.
- Built-In Memory – no SD card required!
- Unlimited cloud storage ensures that all of your pictures are always available for you to view and manage using the Moultrie Mobile app, and Edge automatically manages its built-in memory to make room for new images.
- Exceptional Image Quality – High-Performance Image Sensor captures sharp 33MP pictures and HD 720p video with sound, day and night.
- Clearer Night Images – Improved IR LED arrangement produces even illumination out to 80 feet.
- Flexible power options – runs on 8 or 16 AA batteries configurations; compatible with solar power accessories (sold separately).
- Capture More Action – Expanded PIR gives you a wider field of view of 40 degrees and improved trigger accuracy means you know where he’s been and where he’s going.
- Fold & Transport Cellboost antenna provides better connectivity and folds for easier transport in and out of the field – no assembly required.
- Even Easier to Set Up – Scan QR code to activate. Switch it on and you’re READY TO GO.
AA Battery Features:
- Our AA alkaline batteries work in the entire line of Moultrie Mobile game cameras.
- Trail cameras have various quantity requirements. Check your camera to ensure the correct quantity needed.
- Features one (1) 16-pack AA batteries
- Free Unlimited Cloud Storage - no purging of images after 30 days - even if you cancel your plan.
- Know the Best Time to Hunt - Activity Charting lets you see which camera locations have the highest traffic for bucks, does, turkeys and more based on the time of day, temperature, and moon phase.
- Free Species Recognition - Smart Tag A.I. analyzes and tags images for buck, doe, turkey, person, vehicle, hog, bear, bobcat, and coyote so you can quickly filter your images and set up customized notifications.
- Map Your Hunting Property - with free interactive maps for hunt planning and property managemet. Use 20+ pins including treestands, food plots, blinds, bedding areas, gates, and more to create a strategic map for the most effective hunting.
- Free Weather Forecast - designed for hunters, with hourly and daily forecasts providing all the data points you need as you head to the field. Always know where your scent is blowing with wind-direction arrows.
- No Extra Fees - all advanced features are free for all users without up-charges or extra club membership fees.
- Reach a Real Person 7-Days a Week - U.S.-based customer service team is available 7 days a week, from 7am - 7pmCST via phone, chat, and email for personalized, exceptional care.
- Auto Connect / Nationwide Coverage
- Built-in Memory, no SD Card Required
- Up to 12mo battery life.
- Resolution: 33MP
- Detection Range: 80-foot low glow IR LED flash & detection range
- Field of View: 40 degrees
- Power Source: 8 AA batteries or install 16 AA batteries to enjoy extended life (sold separately)
- HD 720p Video w/ Sound
- Trigger Speed: 0.85
- 3 capture modes
- Cellboost antenna included, no assembly required
- Dimensions: 5.39” H x 4.0” W x 3.54” D
Find the plan that's right for you. No contracts, no hidden fees, no fine print.
- Unlimited plans as low as $7.99 per month when adding multiple cameras to a single Pro Series plan
- Annual plans offer more dollar savings for year-round power users
Q: Where does Edge have coverage?
A: Edge offers Nationwide coverage. With cellular coverage provided by multiple major U.S. cellular carriers, our Auto-Connect technology connects your camera to the strongest cellular network in your area – without ever needing to swap SIM cards. Edge works on multiple nationwide networks. It will automatically connect to the network with the strongest signal.
Q: Can the Edge game cam send a test image?
A: Absolutely! Press the Connect button located on the camera and then go to the Gallery and refresh to view the test image. The camera will capture a test image every time the Connect button is pressed and will force a connection so that the photo is uploaded.
Q: Does Edge have GPS?
A. Thank you for asking! No, the Edge cellular trail camera does not have GPS capabilities. We recommend pinning your camera location to the interactive maps in the Moultrie Mobile app, so you can locate your camera later.
Q : How easy is the Edge setup process?
A : The Edge is the next generation of cellular trail camera technology, providing unrivaled ease of use. Install the Moultrie Mobile app, sign up for an account, then scan the code on the camera. Select a plan and turn the camera on. Settings can be adjusted remotely, at any time.
Q: Is there a model that will work for Canada?
A: Edge will currently only work in the USA. You may be able to find a Canadian retailer (such as Cabela’s Canada) that has models of other Moultrie Mobile cellular trail cameras that will work in Canada.
Q: Are the images uploaded to Edge automatically 33MP?
A: You can choose between High (4MP, native) and Enhanced (33MP) resolution options in the Moultrie Mobile app.
Q: How does the battery tray work?
A: The Edge has a double-sided battery tray that will run on one side with 8 AAs or both sides with 16 AA for longer battery life. To load your batteries, open the door on the Edge camera and press the Eject button at the bottom of the control panel. Pull the ejected battery tray from the camera body and view the white sticker on the side of the tray to properly load 8 AA batteries or 16 AA batteries for extended battery life filling both sides of the tray. Now the battery tray is ready to be inserted back into the camera body. Do not force the battery tray into the camera body. If there is resistance inserting the tray, flip it over and try the other side. There is only one correct way to insert that battery tray. Once the tray is inserted, firmly push it into the camera body until it clicks and locks into place.
Please note, we do not recommend mixing lithium and alkaline batteries in your Moultrie Mobile devices.
Q: Will the Edge support an external battery box?
A: Yes, the Edge supports external batteries! You can find our Dual Solar Battery Box on our website here: https://www.moultriefeeders.com/dual-solar-battery-box
Q: What SD card do I need with the Edge?
A: Edge requires no SD card! With 16GB of built-in memory, you won't need to buy or format SD cards.
Q: How does the built-in memory work?
A: Our built-in memory operates similar to an SD card, but the memory is included with the camera and is not removable. All pictures/videos are automatically uploaded to the cloud and available via the Moultrie Mobile app. Unlike many competitors, we offer FREE, unlimited cloud storage (no extra membership fees to access and retain your pictures).
Additional Questions Not Covered Here? Please reach out to us via phone, chat, or email at https://support.moultriemobile.com/hc/en-us so we can take care of you