The new Moultrie Mobile Delta Base cellular camera is engineered to be a reliable scouting tool all season long.
The Base combines a best-in-class image sensor with an all-new backend platform to deliver the image quality and reliability every hunter expects.
Using 36 LEDs, the Base captures crystal clear 24MP day and night images and HD video with audio.
Images and videos are sent directly to your smartphone or computer via the industry-leading Moultrie Mobile app. Use the app to update camera settings remotely, view and share images, and plan your next hunt using advanced features like Maps, Weather, and Activity Charting
The Base also clocks in with a 0.75-second trigger speed and 80-foot detection and invisible-flash range so hunters don’t miss anything in the field.
The Base runs on a variety of power options including AA alkaline and lithium batteries as well as solar power accessories from Moultrie.
With both Verizon and AT&T models of the Base available, choose the carrier with the strongest connection at a particular hunting location.
- Unlimited plans as low as $7.99 per month when adding multiple cameras to a single Pro Series plan
- Annual plans offer more dollar savings for year-round power users
- Free unlimited cloud storage — no purging of images after 30 days
- Activity Charting lets you see which camera locations have the highest traffic for bucks, does, and turkeys based on the time of day, temperature, and moon phase
- Species recognition (buck, doe, turkey, person, vehicle – and more to come!) with SmartTags for advanced image filtering and customized alerts
- Maps for hunt planning and property management
- Weather Forecast designed for hunters, with hourly and daily forecasts providing all the data points you need as you head to the field
- All advanced features are free for all users without up-charges or extra club membership fees