A-900 Bundle + 12V Camera Power Panel®
Get more bang for your buck with this ultimate field-ready camera bundle! This exclusive bundle includes one A-900 Trail Camera, one 12V Camera Power Panel®, eight AA batteries, and one 16GB SD card. The 12V Camera Power Panel harnesses the sun's energy with its solar panel and integrated 12V lithium battery, helping to extend the life of your A-900 by more than two years! The Power Panel has a weather-resistant housing, 4-ft. cord, and includes all the mounting hardware to attach it to a tree, pole, or stake.
With the A-900, you're getting a reliable traditional trail camera with photo and video capabilities. Enjoy quality 30 MP images, HD video (1280x720, 15 seconds, no audio), quick trigger speed, and clear and accurate captures day and night. This camera is great for dead zones and areas with weak reception; use it for advanced scouting, security, and more! Choose from multiple capture modes and detection delay options, and never worry about your SD card filling up when the Managed Memory function is enabled.
A-900 Trail Camera
- Resolution: 30 MP
- Trigger speed: 0.4 sec
- Detection range: 70 ft.
- Flash range: 70 ft.
- Flash technology: Long-Range 850nm Infrared, LED/24 with Illumi-Night sensor
- Power source: 8 AA batteries (included)
- Video resolution: 1280x720 (No audio, 15 seconds)
- Display: Custom Segment
- Motion detect delay: 0 sec. / 15 sec ./ 30 sec. / 1 min. / 5 min.
- Multi-shot mode:
- 1 low- or hi-res photo
- 3 low- or hi-res photos
- OR video
- Image and video aspect ratio: 16:9
- Infostrip data: Time / Date / Temperature (F°) / Camera ID (1-9) / Moon phase
- Decoration: Moultrie White Bark™
- SD Memory Card: Up to 32 GB (16 GB Class 10 SD card included)
- Warranty: Up to 2 years
12V Camera Power Panel®
- 1480 mAh lithium
- 4-ft. power cord
- 1/4" x 20 thread mounts
- Includes mounting hardware
- Weather-resistant shell is adjustable and features built-in loop for Python™ cable lock (sold separately)
- Micro-USB port for charging of the Power Panel using a standard micro-USB cord and charger (not included)
*Performance will vary depending on user settings and environmental conditions.