New item Warranty
All new Moultrie products carry a one year warranty from date of purchase with valid proof of purchase from an authorized Moultrie Dealer. The warranty covers manufacturer’s defects as determined upon testing at the sole discretion of Moultrie Feeders. If the product is determined to be defective Moultrie will replace the product. If a same model replacement is not available, we may substitute another equivalent model. This excludes any sale or refurbished items.
Discounted and Refurbished Item Warranty
All discounted and refurbished items purchased from Moultrie Feeders are covered for 90-days from the date of purchase. Please register your product below. If you have not registered your warranty you will be required to provide receipt of purchase. Please contact a member of our consumer service team if you have any questions regarding your Moultrie Feeders product warranty at 1-800-653-3334 Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Standard Time.
REPLACEMENT UNDER WARRANTY
- Call one of our service technicians and explain the problem you are encountering with your product. The technician will help to determine the next step based on your individual case. (1-800-653-3334 Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Standard Time)
- If it is determined that your product should be shipped to Moultrie Feeders for further evaluation the consumer will be responsible for the cost of shipping the product.
Please send Replacements to:
Attn: Returns Department
3280 Highway 31, Suite B
Calera, AL 35040
Please be sure to enclose the following information with your replacement package:
- Full Name
- Non-PO Box Return Address
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Description of the Problem
- Completed copy of warranty form information or PROOF OF PURCHASE
- *NOTE: Please remove all accessories (i.e., SD cards, batteries, solar panels, etc.) before shipping. Any accessories received by Moultrie cannot be returned.
- *NOTE: It is recommend that you ship your package in a traceable manner. If we do not have a record of receiving your product, you will be asked to provide tracking details. Moultrie will not be responsible for any products that we do not have a record of receiving
Warranty Void Conditions – Our warranty does not cover any failures or defects caused by but not limited to one or more of the following: incorrect installations, abuse, alterations or modifications not performed by Moultrie, poor handling, misuse, accidents, improper packaging, abnormal use, insects, incidental physical damage, shock, power failures/surges, lightning or weather related conditions. Warranty does not apply to any product or part thereof where the original serial number has been altered, modified, defaced or removed. Warranty does not cover damage or loss as a result of transportation of the products.
INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY FEES
Please Be Advised: International customers may be subject to duties, fees and taxes assessed to any returns - whether in or out of warranty - as imposed by their home country. Moultrie has no control over these charges and must comply with the laws of the countries that we service. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.