Now you can view, send and manage images captured in the field anytime, anywhere from your PC, tablet or mobile device. Connect the Moultrie Mobile Field Modem MV1 to almost any Moultrie camera manufactured since 2015, as well as new Wingscapes and TRACE cameras, and enjoy remote access to your trail cameras around the clock. With the free Moultrie Mobile App for Apple iOS or Android, you’ll be able to monitor the status of your modem and game cameras, set your upload frequency and even change camera settings* from your computer or mobile device. And you’ll receive an email or text alert anytime new images are captured.
- Simple to set up—make almost any 2015 or later Moultrie camera wireless-ready in an instant
- View, send and manage game camera images captured in the field from your PC, tablet or mobile device anytime using Moultrie’s free mobile app for Apple iOS and Android
- Receive email or text alerts when new images are captured and download high-resolution images of your best shots at no additional charge
- Moultrie Mobile runs on a wireless 3G data network, with flexible, affordable prepaid data plans available, no contract required
- Enjoy industry-leading coast-to-coast coverage that consistently outperforms other providers in the out-of-the-way spots where hunters want to hunt
*Note: A-Series cameras have limited functionality with the Moultrie Mobile system. Settings controlled by input switches (Detection Delay, Resolution, Photo or Video) cannot be set remotely.
Flexible & affordable plans to fit the needs of every hunter! It’s simple; choose the plan that works best for you. Then if you decide you need more (or less) data in the future, you can adjust your plan at any time. There’s no contract, no activation fees, and no change fees!
Take a look at the chart below to see the variety of monthly plans available to you. Each modem is assigned its own plan, so you have the freedom to choose the level of data that works best for your expected activity. We also offer additional data when you need to boost your data for a given month so you don’t run out!
During the off season, you can set your modem to Maintenance Mode. Although you will not be able to upload any new images while in Maintenance mode, for a low monthly fee, you can view and adjust camera settings (for applicable camera models) and monitor battery and SD card levels all from the website and mobile app. All pictures are uploaded in standard resolution, but if you see a great image, simply request the image to be uploaded in high resolution via the website or mobile app at no additional charge!* As long as the picture is still on the camera’s SD card and you have available data, you have hi-res images at your fingertips.
* The number of “Estimated Images Per Month” may vary depending on several factors such as: signal strength in your modem’s location, picture aspect ratio, and the number of hi-res images that are uploaded each month. Although Moultrie does not charge additional fees for you to upload the hi-res images, uploading hi-res images uses more data than a standard image for upload.
** While in Maintenance Mode, you are able to view or adjust camera settings (for applicable camera models) and monitor battery and SD card levels via the website as well as view previously uploaded images on web or app. You will not be able to receive new images in this mode. Data is used when the camera & modem check in daily.