Moultrie Game Management System
The Moultrie GPS Connect system attaches to your Moultrie game camera. It transmits the pictures taken in the field over a wireless cellular network to the Moultrie Game Management website.
Your pictures are placed in your inbox folder, inside your password-protected member account. From inside your private account you can manage your photos, data and cameras from anywhere in the world, from any computer with Internet access. You can also access your account remotely from most Internet-enabled cell phones.
The following camera models are compatible with the Moultrie Game Management site and the Moultrie GPS Connect system:
With the Moultrie Game Management website you can:
- Upload images from your favorite hunting spot daily, hourly or immediately after the image is taken — automatically. There’s no need to intrude on your favorite hunting location or leave your scent behind to scare off trophy-class game.
- Create image albums and galleries using the pictures from the field.
- View, enhance, edit and save images in your photo galleries.
- Plot and view locations of game activity using GPS coordinates that are tagged to your photos by the Moultrie GPS Connect module.
- Sort and search your stored images by time, date, moon phase, temperature, barometric pressure and customizable ID fields. Use the information to track where and when the big deer are moving.
- Control your camera remotely from anywhere in the world with Internet access.
- View battery life and change your camera’s settings instantly from your log-in page.
- Switch from still to video mode, or change delay times.
- Receive email notification of each picture your system receives.
- Enhance security by receiving a text message on your cell phone each time a picture has been captured. Then log in to your account and see who (or what) is on your property.
- Choose from a range of flexible plans available for recreational users to large game-management operations.